Are you wanting to contour your cheeks?
Study for adults seeking cheek augmentation to improve appearance of the midface.
If you are over the age of 22 and suffer from age-related midface volume deficit, this study may be for you.
We are looking for adults ages 22 to 65 who want to improve the overall fullness and appearance of their midface/cheeks. This research study will compare the effectiveness and safety of Revanesse Shape + with Lidocaine to Juvéderm Voluma with Lidocaine to improve the appearance of the midface through correction of volume loss.
Revanesse Shape + with Lidocaine and Juvéderm Voluma with Lidocaine are hyaluronic acid dermal fillers. Both devices have been approved by Health Canada.
Participants will receive:
- An initial cheek study-treatment and a 12 month retreatment with the opportunity for 2 potential touch up treatments
Participants will participate in:
- 9 and up to 11 in-clinic visits
- 3 and up to 6 follow-up phone calls
Participation will last about 24 months
Are you eligible?
- Age 22-65 years
- Not breastfeeding or pregnant and not planning to become pregnant during the course of the study
- Willing to abstain from any other facial procedures or treatments affecting facial volume deficit
If you’re unsure if you meet the requirements, please call (905) 850-4415 OR complete an online form and someone from Bertucci MedSpa will contact you.